Join the STOMP the Monster Team and help make a difference in the lives of cancer patients when they need it most – during their battle with the disease. Founder Seth Grumet, Ironman and Marathon finisher, father of 3, and husband, began STOMP the Monster while completing his own cancer treatments in 2010. He found many people don’t have the daily support they need to help make their treatments and healing process a little easier.
STOMP the Monster™ is a 501(c)3, not for profit organization. We are run by volunteers, so we rely on the dedicated support of companies and individuals like you, who give their time and considerable efforts to raise money on behalf of the charity.
STOMP the Monster ™ provides financial and other support to cancer patients, their families, and caregivers such as transportation, gas money, assistance with bills and child care, food cards, and much more. We promote a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise and lead by example.
Event: 2020 New York City Marathon
Date: November 1, 2020
THROUGH YOUR CHARITY SLOT PARTICIPATION, you will:
• Raise awareness for the everyday needs of cancer patients and their families
• Raise money to help lessen the financial stress while cancer patients are receiving treatments
• Get in great shape
• Become part of an amazing team and organization
• Have the experience of a lifetime
AS A MEMBER OF TEAM STOMP THE MONSTER, you will receive:
• Race Entry to the 2020 New York City Marathon
• A personal fundraising page
• Team STOMP the Monster race kit
For more info contact Tracey Levine – firstname.lastname@example.org